Wednesday, January 7, 2015

NYE Nails - C-Ya 2014!

So I am a week late with posting this mani, but better late then never, right?!?  I was so exhausted from our Christmas trip that NYE consisted of sitting on the couch with my kids, trying to stay awake until Midnight. Wild and crazy times! My nails definitely had a better time than I did.
 My base polish is Essie's "Over the Edge," which has been described as a "metallic midnight silver." It's an almost-black-but-not-really with just a hint of shimmer. I used Bundle Monster's plate #BM-H14 to stamp the fireworks in white, and then lead-lighted the colors in. The cityscape is from another Bundle Monster plate, this one is #BM-414. I pulled the music notes from a Pueen plate (#PUEEN47), and the cute little cocktail glasses are from Gals Cosmetics (#GA9).

No comments:

Post a Comment