Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Vivid Lacquer Stamping Plate VL027





I am an avid animal lover. I have been involved with animal welfare in some form since I was 15 years old, and haven't stopped. When I saw this post by Betty's Beauty Bombs, I knew I had to have that plate.
I watched Etsy like a hawk, waiting (somewhat) patiently for it to come back in stock. And NOW IT'S HERE BABY! 

I used China Glaze "X-Ta-Sea" for my base, and stamped my images with Salon Express Black and White stamping polish. I did my right hand in cat images, and my left with the dogs. I was super impressed with the quality of the words (I <3 my cat, etc) - I was really doubting they would stamp well, as I haven't had much luck in the past with such delicate designs. This stamp will definitely get a lot of use.  Now if I can just find some stamps with ratties and chinchillas on it, and maybe a bearded dragon, I will be set.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment