Tuesday, January 27, 2015

From the Pinterest Vault

Today's mani is from one of the many that I have stored in my Pinterest Nail Art stash.

 When I choose someone else's mani to recreate, I do a little research (beyond just looking at the pic) on the original artist so that I may give credit where it is due. I was pleasantly pleased with Miriam Elizabeth's work -- you can find her Facebook page here and Instagram  here -- you too can be inspired by her creativity! The original mani which serves as my inspiration can be seen
here. 

I used Essence "Breakthrough" as my base, and added the purple (OPI "Siberian Nights), blue (Zoya "Ling") and White (Funky Fingers "Gesso") by using the watercolor technique . As the final touch, I added some gold nail foil. This time, I decided to use the nail foil glue, like you are supposed to do. Usually I use my quick-dry top coat. Musta had the big girl panties on. Long story short, I do not care for the nail glue.

Bottom line, this is one of those manis that I keep staring at my own fingers. I love it. I will definitely be trying to recreate mroe of Miriam's work in the near future.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment