Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bad Romance

Today I am using my Deborah Lippmann polish for the first time. This is "Bad Romance," which is a black jelly polish, loaded with purple glitters. I applied 3 coats, and then stamped Sally Hansen Insta Dri in "Silver Sweep" and one of the new plates from the Born Pretty Store, #BP-08.
While the color and formula itself is pleasing, I wasn't very happy that I had tip wear after less than 24 hours (with 2 coats of Seche Vite applied). Luckily, this bottle of DL was on sale at Ulta - had I paid retail price ($19), I wouldn't be too happy. Will I ever try DL again? Maybe, but only if it's on sale!

2 comments:

  1. I bought 3 DL's when I found them on sale for $5 at tj maxx. I too had tip wear after less than 24 hrs. I doubt I'd ever pay full price for them. I was really unimpressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete