Thursday, December 11, 2014

Trees and Balls - oh what fun!

My little tornado has been ill, so I needed a quick and easy mani for my son's holiday band concert. Since my pinky patch did not survive, I felt it best to have a pity party and then cut down all my nails :(

For the base I used Funky Fingers "Mrs Mint" and Funky Fingers (the tag fell off so I have no idea what the name is!) green on the ring finger. I used my dotting tools along with Kleancolor "Red," Kleancolor "White" and Funky Fingers green-with-no-name to create the dotted look. For the trees, I created little triangles with striping tape, and added more tape diagonally and horizontally to get the criss-crossed look. One coat of "Mrs Mint" and a dot of white on the top, and voila! Easy cute holiday mani.  I really like the striping tape Christmas tree - I have seen it around on Pinterest, Bloglovin, etc. Have you tried the tree design yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment