Wednesday, December 3, 2014

'Tis the Season!


Now that Thansgiving is over, it's on to Christmas nails! I am a firm believer in waiting until after Turkey Day to celebrate/do anything Christmasy. My first mani of the season is inspired by a tablecloth I got at the Christmas Tree Shop.

 I used a base of Zoya "Godiva", and then proceeded to get my stamp on! As soon as I got my new Born Pretty Store plates, I was loving the Christmas trees on plate BP-01, and knew it would be the first plate I would use. I utilized two other tree images from Bundle Monster plates BM205 and BM321. For stamping, I used the following polishes:
            - Kleancolor "Red"
            - Fresh Paint "Spruce Street"
            - Nicole by OPI "Promises in the Dark"
Lastly, I used a dotting tool to make tiny dots on some of the trees with Kleancolor "White," and a coat of Seche Vite - which really made my mani shine! 

I really like this design a lot, but with so many awesome new plates to use and only 3 more weeks left till Christmas, I don't know how long until I change it out for something else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment