Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cosmic Kitties & Welcome!



This is my first post on Blogger. If you are reading this, thanks for taking the time to stop by! I guess I will write an intro about myself eventually, but nail art is more interesting than me, so let's move on :)

Today’s mani is a depiction of something that rarely ever happens - the idea in my head actually looks like what is on my nails. What a nice change! :)
I used Essence “Hello Marshmallow!” as my base, and did a double stamping of the wavy image on plate m69. I really didn’t intend to do a double stamp, but the first blue I used (Kleancolor “Pastel Blue”) wasn’t very dark, so I overlaid it with Salon Perfect “Baby Blues.” The little stars are from stamp m14, with Essie “Blanc.” Lastly, I used cat water decals from Bundle Monster for my Cosmic Kitty look. I finished off with Poshe Topcoat.  
I was pretty impressed with the decals from Bundle Monster - you can see them here. I thought I was only getting one sheet, but I was pleasantly surprised with all three! For under $2, it was definitely a bargain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment