Friday, September 12, 2014

Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA61

The second I saw this plate, I knew I had to have it. The coordinated floral designs are perfect for leadlighting!
I painted my accent nails with Fresh Paint in "Pistachio" If you’ve never seen Fresh Paint before, you can get it at Five Below. The images stamped cleanly and easily. To fill in the images I used LA Colors in "Spring Frost" (green), Essence in "Breakthrough" (purple), and Funky Fingers in "Aloha!" (hot pink). I used those same colors for the rest of my nails, and used some little metal studs. 
I LOVE THIS STAMP. I usually never do the same design twice on my nails, but this one will definitely be used repeatedly. The design ideas are endless. You can get the QA61 plate here and the metal studs here.  Don’t forget to use code TTHEX31 to get 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment