Friday, March 6, 2015

Dear Spring, Please Come Soon!

As I sit here at my computer, I glance out the window. All I can see is snow. Almost a foot of snow. PLEASE. STOP. I feel like Winter is saying "my time is almost up, so let me s#it out a ton of the white stuff while I can!"  Bad Winter. Stop now.
Today's mani is my beckon to spring - I love you and wish you would come back soon!
My base isi Zoya "Rebel" - this is a metallic sky blue with a subtle silver shimmer. Great coverage - which is one of the reasons I love Zoya.
 I did a combo of freehand painting and stamping on this hand job. For the roses, I used a combo of WetNWild  "Through the Grapevine" and one of the pinks from The New Black pink ombre kit. I used a green LA Colors striper to add the green leaves, and finally Funky Fingers "Gesso" for the white dots. I stamped the middle finger with the same WNW "Through the Grapevine" and Pueen stamp #PUEEN29.  For the pinky, I did a double stamping from Gals Cosmetics plate #GA7.

Today I will be offering free ass-kickings to anyone seen doing any snow dances in my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment