Friday, July 10, 2015

Shark Week -- Inspired by Chalkboard Nails!

When I came across this post from Chalkboard Nails, I instantly wanted to reproduce it. 

My base is Floss Gloss Wet, with a little Floss Gloss Glowstar sponged on the tips for a gradient effect. For the shark I used Zoya Ling, Essie Blanc, and WetNWild Black Creme to freehand the look.

I realized after I topcoated my design that I forgot to paint on the teeth, but I think he still looks cute. 

<3<3<3 on a side note, I would like to say that I am loving the Floss Gloss I won on Listia, and am definitely going to be looking for more. The formula (in my opinion) has staying power, it's not sheer -- ie, 2 coat max application for everything I have used so far, and the colors are great. I will definitely be investing in more Floss Gloss in the future. And - well, on a very subjective note, the bottles are just so damn cute. 

2 comments: