Monday, April 27, 2015

SensatioNAIL Gel Growth Formula

As I was cruising through Walmart, I came across SensatioNAIL gel growth formula in the clearance section. The box states that this formulation is specifically for "dull, short nails," and right now, that describes mine to a T. My normally long nails have been breaking and splitting terribly, so when I saw this I thought I would give it a go.

You receive one .25 fluid ounce bottle of growth formula and an orangewood stick. Application is very simple: wipe your nails down with alcohol to prep, paint on a coat, and stick your nails under an LED for 60 seconds. This formula seems to be a little less thick than other gels (although I am pretty new to the gel world), which I like.

Have you used this product before? I would love to hear other people's experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment