Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mermaid's Dream

Have you ever felt that amazing "high" when you score a bottle of nail polish that you really could never rationalize paying that much for, but get it for dirt cheap/free? No? Just my addiction? Maybe so. But whatever, this polish is gorgeous.......

This is Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippmann. I have been coveting this polish for a while - I'd eye it up at Sephora, and occasionally stroke the bottle yearningly.  When I won a DL 4-pack of polish on Listia, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this was indeed one of those four.

I felt like it was pretty mandatory to stamp something aquatic/mermaid themed on these nails, so I went with some Bundle Monster plates and Dernelect polish in "Phenom." (This was yet another adventure in stamping made easier and more enjoyable by Kiesque.)
Truly, this is a polish that I could wear all by itself -- which does not happen often. What do you think? Have you tried this polish yet? I also discovered that DL polish is 5-free as well as cruelty free (meaning they don't test on helpless animals), so I am really starting to like this line more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment