Sunday, January 10, 2016

Nail It Mag - Bridal/White Theme

Happy Sunday!
I created a few nails to submit to Nail It magazine. They routinely post requests for submissions on specific themes. Here are the nails I submitted for the Bridal/White theme:
Polishes used are Nicole by OPI's "Play Fair" and Zoya's "Aspen." The gold metal circles, rhinestones and silver decal all came from the Born Pretty Store. 
I did a subtle French mani by sponging Aspen over Play Fair. I then layered two gold circle confettis to look like rings, and added the heart rhinestone. Pretty simple, yet elegant I think :)
For this look, I added small torn pieces of gold and silver nail foil, and then added the circle confetti and one square rhinestone to create the engagement ring. 
This one was probably my favorite, because of the purple gem I'm sure :)
I first placed the silver decal on the nail, and then added the large purple gem, then a small rhinestone and a silver heart spangle. 

Which is your favorite?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment