Monday, November 16, 2015

Halloween Contest Nails

We had a Halloween nail art contest at my school, and I won first place :)
I was so thrilled that the idea in my head transformed into nails! With the exception of the werewolf, all the nails were painted with a blue gradient, and then stamped with a variety of stamps for the trees, housing, etc. I free-handed the moon, adding a few different shades of yellow and some white to create dimension. Lastly, I used Bundle Monster acrylic molds to create the 3D bats. 
Lastly, the werewolf.....yes, it's real hair. Cat hair. Complements of Pink - who purred away while I gently trimmed some of his hair.
I glued the hair on, and then applied the eyes, nose and teeth that I created from acrylic. 

I really like how these turned out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment