Saturday, September 5, 2015

Born Pretty Stamping Plate #BP17

Hello peeps! Life has been crazy for me -- my kids went back to school, I graduated from my Esthetics program and have started the Nail Tech program, my husband started a new job -- it's been a whirlwind! I am quite excited to have started the Nail Tech program. I am two weeks in, and I am having a blast! It's great to do what I love all day long :) Did you know that in the early 20th century, people would keep their broken nail tips and donate them to a nail bank for nail techs to use as needed?!? Crazy.
Anyway, I have to keep my nails short for my Esthetics state board exam in a little over a week, so I'm rocking the nubs. Today's mani base is Floss Gloss "Dinge." I used Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" to stamp the image from Born Pretty plate #BP17 on my nails (and my toes too, but I will spare you the feet!)
Simple yet elegant - I like it! Have you used the Born Pretty plates yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment