Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Walking Dead Nails

Out of all the nail art I have done (so far), I would have to say these are probably my favorite. First and foremost, I must state that I cannot take credit for this design. I had someone make a request for a set of Walking Dead nails, so I did a search. I am not personally a Walking Dead fan, so I wasn't really "feeling" the theme and desperately needed some inspiration. When I saw this from CopyCat Claws, I knew this was the design I wanted to do with.  You can read her article on how to achieve this look - I followed her script pretty closely, except that I stamped the hands on with a Bundle Monster plate (BM-H08). 

My client was thrilled. When I posted them on my Instagram account, I was estatic to get a comment from Rob Nguyen (from the Nailed It show) - ok maybe not exactly a comment but it was recognition!





No comments:

Post a Comment